Duration: 2 days 1 night
Season: June - February
During the evergreen forest season are fresh and absolutely green. Visit the Karen hill tribe village, enjoy local food and stay overnight with homestay.
Day 1, after breakfast, we pick you up and drive a few minute to start trekking. Prepare and brief about the trail. Trekking about 2 hours and lunch at waterfall.
Afternoon, continue to Karen village "Ban Hua Nam" enjoy and see Karen life style, cooking on an open fire and dinner with candle light. Stay overnight with starry night.
Day 2, wake up with fresh and breakfast. Prepare and trekking back to town with lunch pack. Visit Bat Cave on the way. Drop you at the hotel.
Note: Price per day per person.*
Included: Entry fee, food, drinking water, homestay, guide, porter and transport.
Remarks: All details program and the price can be changed without notice.
What to bring
1. Hat, t-shirt, long pants, strong shoes and camera
2. Swimsuit, towel and flip-flop
3. Personal uses, toothpaste, toothbrush and
4. (Seasonal) Insect repellent, Sunglasses, Sunblock lotion and warm jumper
5. (Optional) Blanket or sleeping bag and personal water bottle
Before going on a trek
1. Check your physical fitness
2. Infant or pregnant women it is not to go on tour
3. Leave other valuable things at your hotel or safety box
During the trek
1. Follow the national park advices
2. Be respectful to local customs
3. Stay on the route, do not leave the trail alone
4. Be aware and have a sense of belonging in our natural surrounding
5. Always trust your local guide