Duration: 2 days 1 night
Season: June - February
This is the popular tour program. We design to do everything the same but the details are different for family trip, photo trip and trekking trip. We spend the time in each one and enjoy depend on the tour program.
The bird's eyes view with panorama 360 degree. Take a photo on the way going up to Doi Pui Mae Hong Son summit. Flora and Fauna are different in each month. The beautiful scenic panorama 360 degree view point.
4wd off road to learn about Karen culture with homestay and take a photo with the mountainous on Doi Pui 360 panorama view. Enjoy trekking with natural and nice scenery.
Day 1, After breakfast, we pick you up at the hotel. Going up the mountain and stop at San Fa view point. See Mae Hong Son town in the valley. Afterwards, drive 4wd off road to Nam Hoo village. Let see Karen's farming and explore small cave. And then trekking 1 hour and lunch at waterfall.
Afternoon, going up to the mail road and continue to Ban Huai Hee village located 1086 m. above sea level. Introduce your host family and check in homestay. Observe around the house and village, enjoy with your host family to cooking and dinner.
Day 2, After breakfast, prepare lunch pack, drinking water and personal uses. Trekking 3 hours to Doi Pui summit 1722 m. above sea level. On the way take a photo, see the big tree, small insect and learn about rain forest.
Lunch at Cliff Peang Fa, upon Doi Pui see panorama and relax. Afternoon, going down to the village and say goodbye your host family. Drive back to town.
Note: Price per day per person.*
Included: Entry fee, food, drinking water, homestay, guide and transport.
What to bring
1. Hat, t-shirt, long pants, strong shoes and camera
2. Swimsuit, towel and flip-flop
3. Personal uses, toothpaste, toothbrush and
4. (Seasonal) Insect repellent, Sunglasses, Sunblock lotion and warm jumper
5. (Optional) Blantket or sleeping bag and personal water bottle
Before going on a trek
1. Check your physical fitness
2. Infant or pregnant women it is not to go on tour
3. Leave other valuable things at your hotel or safety box
During the trek
1. Follow the national park advices
2. Be respectful to local customs
3. Stay on the route, do not leave the trail alone
4. Be aware and have a sense of belonging in our natural surrounding
5. Always trust your local guide