Duration: 3 days 2 nights
Season: June - February
Visit the Karen hill tribe village, enjoy local food and stay overnight with homestay. A very nice experience to camping in the jungle up the mountain you will find it.
Day 1, after breakfast, we pick you up and drive a few minute to start trekking. Prepare and brief about the trail. Trekking about 5 - 6 hours and picnic lunch on the way.
Afternoon, upon Ban Huai Po, a village settled on high elevation in evergreen forest. Enjoy dinner and stay overnight in the village. You can see the people's simple way of life, under the starry night sky.
Day 2, in the morning is free time for leisure, walking to explore the area. Afternoon, arrive to forest camp a place to stay the night where you could enjoy the silent evening. We will prepare food for dinner and cook on an open fire. You will stay in a wooden and part of bamboo hut.
Day 3, After you got your good breakfast. We are starting our last day hike. This day we will hike down hill. Pass through farmland terrace paddy fields. Back to the town.
Note: Price per day per person.*
Included: Entry fee, food, drinking water, homestay, camping, guide, porter and transport.
Remarks: All details program and the price can be changed without notice.
What to bring
1. Hat, t-shirt, long pants, strong shoes and camera
2. Swimsuit, towel and flip-flop
3. Personal uses, toothpaste, toothbrush and
4. (Seasonal) Insect repellent, Sunglasses, Sunblock lotion and warm jumper
5. (Optional) Blantket or sleeping bag and personal water bottle
Before going on a trek
1. Check your physical fitness
2. Infant or pregnant women it is not to go on tour
3. Leave other valuable things at your hotel or safety box
During the trek
1. Follow the national park advices
2. Be respectful to local customs
3. Stay on the route, do not leave the trail alone
4. Be aware and have a sense of belonging in our natural surrounding
5. Always trust your local guide